In Your 30s
This next decade is the most pivotal time to create your goals-based-plan as you start a family and take on more responsibilities. You will want to protect your family and your effort to build your wealth.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- What should I do with my 401K if I change jobs?
- How do I advance my career and adjust my budget to align with new income, expenses and life goals?
- Do I have adequate life and disability insurance?
- What can I do to accelerate my debt payments?
- Have I increased my emergency fund balance now that my income and expenses have also increased?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Am I ready to purchase a home?
- Should I rent or lease a vehicle?
- How do I save for my children’s college education?
- Do I need to diversify and rebalance my investments?
- In what ways can I improve my credit score?
- What can I do to lower the interest rates on my credit cards and students?
- Have I created a will, trust and durable power of attorney?