In Your 40s
Turning 40 can bring a new perspective on life. Youth is beginning to fade, yet you still feel young. With 22-27 years left until you’re eligible to collect Social Security, this decade is a pivotal point in retirement planning. Achieving your long-term goals suddenly becomes real and more urgent as the gap between working and retirement continues to narrow.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- How can I tell if I am on track with reaching my goals?
- Have I considered all the options for retirement savings?
- Are the investment selections in my 401K still aligned with my current risk tolerance and time horizon?
- Do I have adequate life and disability insurance to protect my family?
- Am I maximizing my tax breaks?
- Have I saved enough for my children’s education?
- Is it too early to consider Long Term Care insurance?
- Have I created a plan for my end-of-life care and estate plan with an attorney?