In Your 50s
The right financial moves in your 50s can dictate the success or failure of your retirement plan. For most, children are grown up and large financial responsibilities such as college tuition and mortgage are less of a burden. Now is the time to maximize your retirement savings. With your target retirement age in sight, making the best financial decisions becomes critical.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- Can I start making catch-up contributions to my 401K, IRA, Roth IRA?
- Can I begin making catch-up contribution to my Health Savings Account?
- Am I on track to reach my retirement goals with the amount already saved?
- Should I be changing my 401k allocation as I get closer to retirement?
- Should I buy a Long Term Care insurance policy and what will it cost?
- Do I still need life insurance?
- What should I be doing now to proactively manage my estate?