In Your 60s and Beyond
Age 60 is a decisive time to assess, or reassess retirement income needs. You may be pleasantly surprised to find you’ve saved enough or with simple changes in your cost of living, everything will work out for you. For those who started saving later in life, this is the time to seriously take action!
We can help you answer the following questions:
- Have I saved enough to accomplish my retirement goals, and if not, what is a realistic retirement age?
- Will inflation put me at risk for outliving my money?
- What age or strategy should I choose in receiving Social Security benefits?
- Which pension option would be best for me?
- What should I do with my 401K after retirement?
- What is an RMD and when must I begin taking it?
- How do I take income from my portfolio during retirement?
- Do I have a long term care insurance policy in force, or can I afford one?
- Do I still need life insurance?
- Should I consider selling my home and downsize?
- What should I do with the proceeds from the sale of my home?
- Have I had my estate plan reviewed recently and do any amendments need to be made?